In this policy below , “us”, “we”, or “our” means Precision Engraving and Laser Cutting, the owner, the staff and operators of this website
Our cancellations refund and returns policy lasts three (3) working days. If three (3) working days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
We will refer to your tracking number and confer with relevant courier, to verify when your order was received.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please note that all the items need to be in the original packaging for us to consider any returns or refunds. Please keep all the items sent in your order with clearly taken pictures for future reference.
We reserve the right to require detailed and clear photographs of the condition in which your order was received.
We reserve the right to request detailed and clear photographs of your ordered product, be it damaged/faulty or in error, prior to accepting a return.
To complete a return and refund, we require proof of purchase.
Non-returnable and/or non-refundable items/instances include:
- Downloadable software products (Business Logo Designs, Digital Artworks etc)
- Items no longer needed due to change of mind AFTER approving artwork or processing order online, in the instance that your order has already been completed.
- In the case, you wish to cancel your order after approving artwork and your order has not been completed, but graphic design work was done for your order, an artwork fee will be applicable and must be paid immediately, to compensate our designers time.
- Items damaged in transit and not as a result of our handing – In these instances, refunds are to be sought by relative courier company.
- Breakages as a result of mishandling products as advised on online store product information – Found at the bottom of each individual product on the online store, and on our ‘Product Care Instructions’ Page in the ‘About Us’ section of our Website.
- Incorrect artwork (spelling, specifications/colour/details) as a result of an error supplied by customer.
We understand sometimes mistakes happen and, that’s unfortunate! We did include prompts on all the product pages and confirmation pages asking that you double check the spelling/style/fonts/colours of your personalisation before finalising the checkout.
Because of the influx of orders we process every day, unfortunately we can’t make changes to personalisation once your order has gone into production.
If you notice you’ve made a mistake on your order, please contact us as soon as possible on (07) 4927 1008 and we’ll see if we can catch it before it’s gone through to our workshop. If your order has already been made, you can pay a re-run charge to get the product made again.
Please note, our Personalised Products and Custom Designs are made-to-order according to your specifications, so changes and requests for returns or re-makes where you’ve made a personalisation error or simply changed your mind just aren’t possible. We understand that these things happen sometimes though, and where we can, we’ll try to help out with an affordable solution for you.
- Buyer found items cheaper somewhere else – Buyer should be confident that he or she is ready to pay the asking prices before submitting an order. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.
- Gift Cards and Store Credits
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Artwork related error where you as client/customer gave written approval for artwork design to proceed to manufacturing.
- Change of mind after artwork completed, but product no longer needed. In instances where deposit has already been paid. Artwork fee will be deducted from your refund to compensate time spent by designers.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, by store credit (dependent on nature of refund) or applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
If you request a return of an item purchased through Afterpay, and this is deemed appropriate, we will offer you a store credit only. Please note, your personal agreement with Afterpay will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments. Precision Engraving and Laser Cutting is unable to offer partial refunds. The store credit will be created for the total value of the item(s) returned. For any repayment queries please contact Afterpay on 1300 100 729.
Only regular-priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, please contact us via email or phone first to discuss the plan of action. You should then mail your product to 208 Dension Street, Rockhampton, QLD 4700.
Furthermore, we’ll refuse a damaged return if you haven’t sent us an email notification and appropriate corresponding photographs within the specified time period after receiving your order.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Due to the nature of our personalised products, we unfortunately do not offer refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
If after you approve an order and artwork, you require to cancel your order, please note, if any work has been completed on your order – including artwork – you will be charged for any works completed and any custom materials ordered specifically for your personalised products.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to our cancellations refunds and returns policy.
Last Updated 13/09/2022